Wichita Day Classes
In order to be eligible to take the 30 hour Kansas Broker Real Estate Fundamentals class, you must have been active in real estate for 2 of the past 3 years (in any state) and have 40 or more transaction points. Kansas requires that Broker licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 30 hour Broker Pre-Exam Course (Kansas Real Estate Fundamentals)
- 30 hour Kansas Broker Management Course
Online Course Cost: $225Sample Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Broker's license, you must:
- Be Licensed and actively engaged in real estate licensed activities for 2 of the past 3 years (in any state) and have 40 or more transaction points.
- Complete the 30 hour Broker Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Broker Management course.
- This course, Kansas Broker's Pre-Exam Course, is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
3450 N. Rock Rd., Bldg. 400, Ste. 404
Wichita, KS 67226
We are located near the intersection of Highway 96 and North Rock Rd, inside the Northrock Business Park right next to Baker University.