Kansas City Evening Classes
Tuition: $395.00 (Price Includes Materials)
Missouri Pre-License ProgramMissouri requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 48 hour Pre-Exam Course
- 24 hour Missouri Practice Course (The Practice Course must be registered for separately and is an additional $200)
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
48 Hour Pre-Exam Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Missouri, you must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
Pass ExamContact PSI/AMP (888-818-5829) to schedule day/time to take the exam
24 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $295Sample Note: In order to obtain a Missouri Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 48 hour Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 24 hour Practice course.
- Meet Missouri fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 75%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 6 months of completing this course.
8600 Ward Pkwy, Ste. 2080
Kansas City, MO 64114
We are located inside Ward Parkway Shopping Center which is at the intersection of 86th Street and State Line Road. Enter through the State Line side of the mall and park in the middle of the shopping center by Starbucks. We are inside the mall just behind the escalators.